FIRST OF ALL, YOU WILL NEED TO PREPARE A FEW DOCUMENTS THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR YOU TO HAVE BEFORE YOU BECOME A DRIVER FOR DRIVEFORME.
A Professional Driver’s Permit (PDP), for the city in question
- Must be a professional drivers permit
- Must be a local PDP, no foreign PDPs allowed.
- Ensure the expiry date is clearly visible in the scanned copy
Commercial Vehicle insurance document (if you already have a car you intend to use)
- You (driver) must be the holder, or at least a listed driver
- Ensure the vehicle registration number is listed
- Must clearly show a valid expiration date
- Must show the type of insurance which should be commercial, commercial, with third party liability of 5 million Rand per year.
Vehicle Certificate of Registration (if you already have a car you intend to use)
- This is used by Uber to verify the registration year of your vehicle